Everyone wants something.

My photo
I don't know how I'll find my way. I've been so lost in thought.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Long forgotten poems of mine.

It was a different time in my life.
That's all I remember.

Early morning something-ness.
What's going on in that head of your's, then?
Surprise me;
I want to be eveloped in your tastes.
Tantalize my soul;
Close your eyes and I'll wait.
Like bees in my head, buzzing to honey.
Or the flag on the horizon, warning of storm.
Wrapped. Lost. No trace.
You find me; no one else.
I'll wait.

Photobucket

I spiraled; haunting the ground.
Yellow, blue, and brown surrounding.
Reaching up toward the atmosphere; cold.
I can't breathe.
Follow.
You're breathing.
Time stops and sounds shatter my ears.
You're climbing down, below earth and reason.
Still reaching. I shiver and you feel it.
Tethered to air.
Spin.
Give air meaning.
It calms. Then rises and breaks upon your feet.
See me? I reflect on the waves of your mind.
Turn and look. My arm's no longer outstretched.
Moving to water.
Fallen.
It's too late this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment