Everyone wants something.

My photo
I don't know how I'll find my way. I've been so lost in thought.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Would you like to be my inspiration?


I've come to rely on tomorrow. Each hour brings me closer to my goals. Each day feels the same except for the little voice deep inside of me that says, "soon". Without it, I'm sure I would have given up long ago. Thank you, little voice. Thank you.

I'm compiling a list of things I want/need/must do this Summer. Stay tuned.

You should listen to this song. Youtube wouldn't let me embed. "Invasion" - Eisley

"You would take the breath from my throat.
And you would take the cherished people that I hold.

All in time you will be one of us painless, us blameless.
Go to sleep, this wont hurt a bit,
Shifting your shape to our shells."

No comments:

Post a Comment