Everyone wants something.

My photo
I don't know how I'll find my way. I've been so lost in thought.

Monday, February 14, 2011

...

My last post stated that I would be making a list of things I need to do this summer. It's pretty clear to me now that there is no list. I currently have no goals.

~ The little world that we built together with our day dreams, has just gone under, and I can't wrap my head around the reason you gave me.

I've sobbed my heart out. Probably will continue to.

I've never begged someone to stay before. I guess I figured you were worth it.
You're still worth it.

I can't help but think back to the time that I told you I knew I could live without you, but I never wanted to try. You agreed, and said that you doubt you could be happy without me. You said you wouldn't trade me for your next breath.

I don't want to turn bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment