Everyone wants something.

My photo
I don't know how I'll find my way. I've been so lost in thought.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meh.

Sometimes I wonder when enough is enough. I've been apologizing all my life, for being me, for things I've said and done. I seem to always be apologizing for something. It's always heartfelt. I mean, from the bottom of my heart, I truely hate myself for whatever I'm apologizing for, even if I don't know why it was wrong. I don't know how to change something that's already been done, neither do I know how to make it better except by my feeble "I'm sorry". Sometimes "sorry" isn't enough. No matter how much I beat myself up for it, I'm still going to feel guilty and you're still going to be mad at me for the rest of the night.

Thus my night goes from bad to worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment