Everyone wants something.

My photo
I don't know how I'll find my way. I've been so lost in thought.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Beautiful complaint.

Reader: Play the video whilst reading. It'll make as much sense as I want it to.

Your love is very critical.

Honestly, I don't know where we got off to. Everything fell into place. The shit hit the fan and we were rolling in it.

I'm not scared of the change that I know is coming. "Hurry! Hurry!", is what I pant under my breath while standing under a green canopy of nature. I'm anxious to climb. And there will be consequences, I know. But I measure the worth by my happiness, and yours.
"I need you, and the right amount of chemicals to live." This is so right.

Loss is taken in pieces. I have lost. So much. But I've gained even more, since. Lord knows, you can't beat a dead horse of it's pride. Fuck, I'm so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment