Everyone wants something.

My photo
I don't know how I'll find my way. I've been so lost in thought.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

And to end an otherwise shitty day..

I hate misunderstandings.

I pride myself with the talent of being able to read people, especially those that I'm close to. Interpretting ones actions and tying it to a thought or emotion that the individual is thinking or feeling, is something that normally comes to me with ease. Even for a mere aquaintance. But occassionally, I judge wrongly. Just as I did tonight. Instead of being there for the number one person in my life, I misjudged that maybe he needed time to cool off. I figured that with my bad mood, I'd probably just make it worse anyway. And that's exactly what I did. I made it worse by not being there.

Realizing that fact probably hit me harder than anything else today.
Sometimes I'm such an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment