Everyone wants something.

My photo
I don't know how I'll find my way. I've been so lost in thought.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Like a ditch.

There's only one place in the world I want to be.
Still.
It can't be healthy to fall back on old habits after the time that's elapsed. Yet, I have. And I'm not sorry. It's the only way to be maybe.
I miss the way I felt every morning. Without it, I don't want to get out of bed.

I've realized that I'm not really happy.
Things are, because they have to be. Not because they're beautiful. I know that's wrong, but it's how I feel most days.

I feel trapped and solitary. I feel lonely. Even while surrounded by people who seemingly adore my company, I feel used. Everyone wants something from me but I can't decide what I want from them.

Isolation is not what I want. Sometimes, it's just easier.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment