Everyone wants something.

My photo
I don't know how I'll find my way. I've been so lost in thought.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Like a little angel.

White feather wings and all.

I think of how I feel when in the company of my grandfather. I hold his arm like a lady would a century ago. He squeezes my hand, proud to have me on his arm. And we walk, talking as though the world is made of good things.

Sun. At the end of the tunnel. I was taken by surprise. I never saw it coming. But now, it's as though it was inevitable. I need nothing in this world but a place to lay my head at night and someone to call my own. I have both and I am grateful.

The future is incomprehensible. So uncertain. But I'm embracing the chaos. My heart flutters in it's cage, ready to fly away and I am happy. Who knows what tomorrow will bring? I know what I need and I know what I have. Life is fucking beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment