Everyone wants something.

My photo
I don't know how I'll find my way. I've been so lost in thought.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Redirection.

I hate to put things plainly. If you've read anything that I've ever written, you'd know that. Complexity helps to hide how I really feel.

For now though, I need to be frank.
My left leg feels like it's been dipped in acid. Apparently, I had an allergic reaction to Nair. Didn't affect my right leg though..
My little Sister will be home in exactly 1 hour and 45 minutes. She spent the week in Washington DC and I'm sure had loads more fun than I've had.
A black man has asked me out. I declined.
The only thing that has made me feel better this entire week, was my 12 year old cousin's ramblings about a boy she's crazy about and a late night clearance rack shopping spree at Walmart. fml.
BUT. I'm still going. I'm still writing. Soon, I'll be living.
It's a big world out there. There are lots of trees to climb and many, many hearts to break. I'll not keep myself down. Because, if I were to stay down and give up, there'd be no one to blame but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment