Everyone wants something.

My photo
I don't know how I'll find my way. I've been so lost in thought.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Future Kinks of America

In my Aunt's apartment complex, there's an 11 year old who fancies himself my boyfriend.
Half my height and a blond mess of hair, he follows me everywhere. I've a feeling that my blue jean short-shorts have driven him into early puberty. Everytime I'm over, here he comes to tease me. And being the natural tom-boy that I am, I'll strong arm him, throw him over my shoulder, generally rough house with him. This has gone on nearly everytime I'm at my aunt's, since last Summer.
But a thought occurred to me yesterday. I read recently that when a young boy pre-puberty is influenced by a bigger, stronger girl, it may affect his future adult sex life. In most cases, the boy never learns to 'make the first move' on a girl and therefore, goes throughout his life awkward around females 'till by his luck, he meets a girl that doesn't mind being dominant.
I began to wonder if maybe, I'm screwing this kid's life up. He'd lead an awkward life of fantasy until hopefully, one day he'd meet a girl like me that wouldn't mind wrestling, straddling and tying him to the bed.
Then it occurred to me that maybe that's not such a bad thing. There'd be less rapes if more men were less dominant. Maybe I'm saving this kid from becoming a teenage father. Maybe if I start rough housing with more 11 and 12 year olds, the teenage pregnancy rate will drop tremendously throughout the state. And it would all be due to me.
Then it came to me that maybe, just maybe, I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about anyway.
So here's to future romps with T* and I sincerely hope he doesn't get a girl pregnant in highschool. Even if it means the only reason he couldn't is because he's still obsessed with me and my long frame and tight, hip riding jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment